please call 480.844.9600 for any questions
Goals for our gymnasts
Desert Devils Gymnastics is dedicated to helping your child to reach the highest level of their abilities. We have new equipment, including new beams, bar stations, and six trampolines. Classes are held with a 6-students-to-1-coach ratio.
Desert Devils uses a rotation program for its recreational classes that keeps your child active throughout their class time learning new skills and developing their strength, flexibility and aerobic endurance. We are focused on providing the highest quality of developmental gymnastics and tumbling.
Each class, recreational gymnasts spend time working on the following events:
* Uneven Bars: Gymnasts use high and low bars, along with a great deal of upper strength, to complete a sequence of basic acrobatic skills. They learn to perform casts, swings and circling on and around the bars.
* Balance Beam: Gymnasts on this event require a great deal of balance and confidence as they learn to dance, leap, turn and tumble across a 4 inch wide beam.
* Floor Exercise: Gymnasts are working on balance, flexibility, and strength. They learn basic somersaults, acrobatic skills, handstand and cartwheels along with dance elements and stretching techniques.
* Vault: Gymnasts apply a great deal of coordination as they run and jump from a spring board to a two footed landing.
* Trampoline: Gymnasts perform jumping and twisting on a spring bed. Trampolines also teach spatial awareness and can be a great aerobic workout.
|DESERT DEVILS GYMNASTICS | KIDS THAT RIP SKATEBOARD SCHOOL | DESERT DEVIL CHEER
1927 N. Gilbert Rd. Mesa, AZ 85203 (480)-844-9600
BOYS & GIRLS GYMNASTICS INSTRUCTION • TODDLER & PRESCHOOL GYMNASTICS • TUMBLE & TRAMPOLINE CLASSES